WHAT IS OKLAHOMA'S PROMISE?
Oklahoma's Promise offers qualified Oklahoma students an opportunity to earn a scholarship for college tuition.
- Must be an Oklahoma resident.
- Must enroll in the 8th, 9th, 10th or 11th grade.
- The parents' federal adjusted gross income must not exceed $60K per year.
Special income provisions may apply to:
- Children adopted from certain court-ordered custody and children in the custody of court-appointed legal guardians.
- Families receiving Social Security disability and death benefits.
Additional documentation may be required. Contact the Oklahoma's Promise office for more information.
Upon completion of the program’s requirements, your student will earn:
- Tuition at an Oklahoma public two-year college or four-year university.
- OR a portion of tuition at an accredited Oklahoma private college or university.
- OR a portion of tuition for approved programs at Oklahoma public technology centers